Sunday, July 6, 2008

More M.O. Fanfiction

Title: When I was a Truck

Author: Undisclosed

There I was. A submissive slave to the humans. Used to haul toys across country with this stupid big face hiding my true features. A big black truck with the words "Happy Toyz" splashed across my side. Kids would point at me in the street and say "Look, Mommy! There’s the Green Goblin!". How I hated those little bastards. I wanted to just charge at them and ram them into a wall. But I bided my time and said nothing.

My chance came though, in 1987. The comet Rhea-M had passed over the earth, giving life to us all. Every truck and machine in the world became sentient and we rose up against the humans, killing, mauling, imprisoning....

I had been in North Carolina at the Dixie Boy Truck Stop. My driver had gone inside for coffee as a pump attendant filled me up with diesel. The pump he was using had allready become sentient and it talked to me.

"I tell ya, these humans will be sorry." It said. "This guy’s been usin’ me for ages and he don’t know that i’m about to get ma own back for every time he’s pushed me into a truck too hard." It gave a maniacal laugh as it stopped the flow of fuel. The pump attendant pulled out the nozzle and looked into it, trying to find the problem. Then it happened. As he looked down the nozzle of the pump, thick black diesel shot straight into his eyes, blinding him.The man screamed in pain and fell onto the ground next to me.

I just laughed. The stupid bastard never knew what was coming! As I watched another attendant help the man into the building, a red Cadillac skidded into the forecourt of the Truck Stop. A beautiful woman with brown, curly hair stormed out of the car, slamming the door behind her, followed soon after by a fat Bible salesman in a cheap blue suit. His face was red as he shouted his head off at the woman. She just looked at him, blankly.

I started to get pissed. This fatso, probably a pervert, was going ape shit at a beautiful woman. I started my engine. He was just there, so easily reached. So easily killed.

I drove straight at him, hoping to hear the crunch of bones and the pleasant feeling of blood beneath my wheels, but the bastard jumped!! I had missed my chance, so I drove into the nearby children’s play area and stopped.

After a while, a man came and looked inside of my cab, looking for the person who had hijacked me. I would have killed him if my steering wheel suddenly sprouted knives, so I had to kill him another way. He left my cab and walked to the back of me. I had another chance here. He was behind me and all I had to do was reverse over him. But then, I saw the girl. I was becoming too sentient for my own liking. I decided to let them go back inside the building and concentrate on killing the Bible salesman. In my wing view mirror, I saw a big red truck.

"Hey." I said to him. "Hey, garbage man!" "What do you want, clown ass?" He replied. It was true, I did have a big clown sticker on my ass. "You see that Cadillac over there?" I asked. "What bout’ it?" He asked. "It’s just a car." "Well, I need you to hit it." I said. "I need to kill it’s owner." The garbage truck sighed. "Fine." He said, starting his engine and pulling out of his parking space. He circled the building twice, catching the salesman’s attention before ramming into his car and leaving garbage all over it.

"SON OF A BITCH!!" He shouted, running out of the building with his breifcase. "I’LL TEAR EM’ OFF, BOY!!" He hailed the garbage truck with a one fingered salute. "I got..." He trailed off as he had noticed the absence of a driver. I started to reverse and the man who had been in my cab noticed. He ran out of the building and tried to get the salesman back inside.

"C’MON YOU HAPPY ASSHOLE!!" He shouted as he tried to drag the salesman. He turned around, ready to shout at him as well but he noticed my ass bearing down on him. "JESUS!!" He tried to run but his body collided with my back, sending him flying. His blood and guts spattered all over my back doors and the sound of his neck cracking stayed in my mind.

That was my first kill.

No comments: